IEEE AIS Standards Working Group Biweekly Telecon
As you know by now, IEEE Project 2247 has been approved by the New Standards Committee to form a working group. Biweekly telecons will resume on Thursday, 12 July at 10am eastern. This is exciting news and we encourage you to participate in the process and invite your friends to participate too. A draft agenda and dial-in instructions for this working group telecon follow.
Agenda (updated 12 July):
- Roll Call - IEEE and non-IEEE working group members (Bob Sottilare)
- Old Business:
- Review of the approved PAR (Bob Sottilare)
- Schedule for Working Group Biweekly Telecons (10am eastern alternate Thursdays)
- Schedule for Working Group Bi-Annual Meetings (1st meeting targeted for October 2018)
- Establishing an mail Reflector on CAIS
- Recruiting Coordinator Report (Ben Goldberg)
- Collaboration - ICICLE Report (Paula Durlach)
- Collaboration - IEEE 9274 Report (Keith Brawner)
- New Business:
- Working Group Policies and Procedures (Avron Barr) – Posted to CAIS
- Working Group Officer Appointments - Vice Chair, Secretary, Treasurer (Bob Sottilare)
- Discussion - Initial standard - AIS conceptual model (call for point papers)
Information to join the conversation follows:
If you have items to cover during this telecon, please send Bob an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to join the telecon...
If you have a join.me account or want to sign up, please go to: https://join.me/IEEE-CAIS (need to login)
If you want to join as a guest, go to https://join.me, and use Conference ID: 854-669-751 to join the meeting (anonymous login, but asks for your name later)
Dial this number for voice: +1.646.307.1990
If you want to present, you will need to either: download the join.me app so I can pass control to you OR I can flip slides for you if you email me your presentation by 0800am on Thursday.