IEEE P2247 Working Group Telecon for 9 August
Biweekly telecons are on Thursdays at 10am eastern.
Agenda (updated 7 August):
- Roll Call - IEEE and non-IEEE working group members (Ben Goldberg, Recruiting Coordinator)
- Old Business:
- Reminder - Next few working group telecons are 9 August, 23 August, and 6 September
- Schedule for Working Group Bi-Annual Meetings (1st meeting targeted for October 2018) in Palo Alto, California (likely at SRI)
- Officer Reports:
- Secretary Report (Drew Hampton)
- Treasurer Report (Jody Cockroft)
- Recruiting Coordinator Report (Ben Goldberg)
- Collaboration - ICICLE Report (Paula Durlach)
- Collaboration - IEEE 9274 Report (Keith Brawner)
- New Business:
- Migration to IEEE P2247 AIS website... go to: http://sites.ieee.org/sagroups-2247-1/ to sign up soonest... old CAIS website is coming down effective 15 September.
- Human Computer Interaction International (HCII) approved our proposal to start up a new affiliated conference, Adaptive Instructional Systems, beginning 26-31 July 2019 at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort, Orlando, Florida, USA. The HCII affiliated conference will fill the role of one of our semi-annual face to face meetings each year and provide access to a larger international audience.
- Discussion - Initial standard - AIS conceptual model point papers (under Forums, AIS Conceptual Model)
Thank you for comments and interaction for the initial set of papers:
- elocker: linked learner models (Avron Barr)
- Defining Adaptive Instructional Systems (Bob Sottilare)
- Webisodes (COL James Ness)
- New Papers for presentation at 9 August Telecon:
- What is AIS? (Paula Durlach)
Information to join the conversation follows:
If you have items to cover during this telecon, please send Bob an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to join the telecon...
If you have a join.me account or want to sign up, please go to: https://join.me/IEEE-CAIS (need to login)
If you want to join as a guest, go to https://join.me, and use Conference ID: 854-669-751 to join the meeting (anonymous login, but asks for your name later)
Dial this number for voice: +1.646.307.1990
If you want to present, you will need to either: download the join.me app so I can pass control to you OR I can flip slides for you if you email me your presentation by 0800am on Thursday.